Wednesday 29 April 2015

Am a catalyst..am an alchemist, am a healer. am a friend.. am a teacher.. am a mother... am everything.......And I look upon everyone of us to be 'diamond's in the making...

After decades into health issues, 
some people wondered who and what I am...  
sometimes I myself can't really figure out..
Eventually I understand this role of me I am....

Am a catalyst..am a alchemist, am a healer..
am a friend... am a teacher... am a mother..
Am everything they thought I am in discourse..
I really know who and what I am of course...

Yes, after decades of consistent integrity.....
Persistent and intuitive focus on love and humanity..
All in all adds into my miles of understanding...
All in all adding into my smiles of comprehending..

Wisdom not knowledge has a mark here raised..
While the scar of pains and sufferings erased..  
Yet enriching and adding into the who I was..
Upgrading the natural baby me yet the I am...

Who aren't a crawling ignorant baby before?
Who didn't fall and pick oneself up again and again...
The tadpole who soon loses its swimming tail..
Growing into a finer little frog yet to mature...


These learning stages of me, you, he, she or us...
These growing stages of everyone here of us..
These adapting stages.. of everyone here on earth...
These evolving stages... and the transforming us..

All are teachers and leaders in the making..
All are mature frogs and butterflies in the making..
All are evolving and transforming into another better us..
All are ascending into maturity, into higher densities of us..

That's the time and purpose of me..
While growing, while evolving, while transforming..
Am there to touch, to add, to enhance, to show, to love..
To pacify, to lead, to comfort, to share, to help, to inspire, to heal..

That's the role expected of me and of who I am...
That's the gift wrapped to be sent out as presents..
The ONENESS I see and feel, the awakening as ONENESS then..
So as we all evolve out to be fine and enlightened specimens....

Yes, truth is higher than all religions..
Its language is just pure unconditional love..
That is kind and healing.. that is love and love itself...
Connecting its body, mind, heart and soul, the intimate ultimate us..

Yes, we are that part of the greater LOVE..
Thus we are all LOVE incarnated... LOVE empowered..
LOVE in action... LOVE inspiring.. LOVE ever growing..
LOVE permeated.. LOVE soaked... LOVE innate...

Thus am just that vessel to contain and be of concern..
Of off the grid aids and miraculous unexplained purposes...
We are all in ONE and in ONEness we are all...
The spirit of peace and harmony prevail in us all......


Yes, we are all LOVE at its best..
LOVE ignited and afire.... LOVE at large..
LOVE in action.. LOVE never fiction...
LOVE alight.. LOVE aflight.... yes, just PURE LOVE.. 

we all are....








No comments:

Post a Comment