Monday 1 September 2014

Time for reflection..

Mirror mirror on the wall..
who is the fairest of all?
Mirror mirror on the wall...
who are you to say all?
Mirror mirror on the wall...
if you really know all of all....
Tell me more, show some more..
Don't be just on that wall...
Mirror mirror on the wall..
Tell me why the sun rises in the east..
And sets in the west while we rest...
Tell me more, why are all these not at ease..
Mirror mirror on the wall...
Tell me why there are miseries...
and sufferings...betrayals, cheats, lies..
Tell me why... mirror mirror on the wall...
My dear..
Instead of sitting, I hung myself..
Instead of idle talking, I kept going..
Instead of dreaming, I kept alert myself..
Instead of judging, I kept neutral and praying...
My dears..
You humans are too greedy...
Too selfish, too unkind, too ignorant..
Too much ego, too much pride and fight..
Too much arguments, too much ill plots..
My dears..
The 'I' is the 'eye'..
The 'I' is the 'you'
The 'I' is more than the 'we'
The 'I' is the same 'us'..
Your eyes and body have become tainted..
Your minds are poisoned and falsely educated....
Your hearts polluted and dark evil dominated..
thus... your lost soul will perish because of that...
No home is your real home..
No someone are really yours...
No amount of wealth on earth is yours..
All are short lived and borrowed...
Relax my dears..
Let it go... Give it up.. Stay upright...
Let it go... total surrender yourself..
Only when you shed off your older you...
Only then, divine light will light you up..
That very self which is selfless...
That very self which is perfectly worthy..
That very soul which is priceless...
That very soul which lives in eternity...
So, my dears..
Indeed you have all of all...
Don't ask me, the mirror on the wall...
Happiness is yours to the taking...
Blissful life is yours to your liking...
Just CHOOSE & BELIEVE to be..
And it should always be...always be..
Just choose to be YOURSELF..
Accepting the truly REAL SELF,
divinity embodied, you will be..always be!

No comments:

Post a Comment