Thursday 28 August 2014

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby. - Ruth E. Renkel



I can learn so much about myself when I truly listen to myself - to my own thoughts and my conversations with others.
Yet, there is a deeper level of listening that brings out an even greater understanding.  In silence, I listen to the indwelling spirit of God.  The message I listen to is one of grace : God's assurance that I am loved unconditionally.

And the wonder of grace is this : The more I listen to its message of love and acceptance, the more I want to be loving and accepting of myself and others.  Grace - God's love in action - builds me up and directs me in living a life that blesses me and others.


Thank You, God, for Your message of unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment