Thursday 19 June 2014

We should live in spiritual harmony with others.....


Turning hostility into hospitality or resentment into acceptance is a matter of choice.  And these are my choices so that I can live in spiritual harmony with others.

So, instead of thinking about what may be wrong with others and in my relationships with them, I focus on what seems right.  Something powerful emerges from this observation.  Little annoyances fade away, and a reverence for the sacredness of all people increases.

When I am willing to accept all others as God's creations of life and love, a shift occurs in me.  And often, the change in my own attitude draws a like response from others.
An expression of acceptance can be all that is needed to bridge any gap of misunderstanding.  Love will then forge a connection of harmony and goodwill.


I live in spiritual harmony with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment