Saturday 24 January 2015

I will continue what am intented to do and be.... I will continue writing and posting... It's just the beginning... until I get a real HOME to home all aimed for... An EDUCARE HOME, to educate and care for mankind...And that all I posted and wrote be put into WIDER & GREATER PRACTICE!!!!

Dared 25-1-2015...Exciting to me for now...  My health blogs now contains these much posts and articles...  10033......"This is post 10033.... PART 1 & PART 2 of my health blog now contains 10033 posted pictures and articles... To sum up, I AM NOTHING OF EVERYTHING.. YET EVERYTHING OF NOTHING... THE BEAUTY OF IT IS THAT AT THE LEAST IS THAT I HAVE READ AND COMPLETED READING AND WRITING ON THE 10033 TIMES TO IMPROVE MYSELF AND OTHERS..."  That's on health in all 4 dimensions, body, mind, emotion and spirit...  All are welcome to read them.. just type Lucy Wong health blogs.. you will see them...

It doesn't include my other blogs like 101 educare or spiritual blog..  There are still some 20 over blogs available...  If added, it is over fifteen thousand posts and pictures posted on wide spectrum of what I read and is into... Some business blogs are there but invisible because of IP and order from above...

I will continue writing and posting... It's just the beginning... until I get a real HOME to home all aimed for...  An EDUCARE HOME, to educate and care for mankind...And that all I posted and wrote be put into PRACTICE!!!!  


This is what I put into my facebook.... lucie lucie is the name...

No comments:

Post a Comment