Tuesday 16 December 2014

Sometimes people will ask... how do you know that you are on the right track and that the one whom you are learning from is correct and God guiding?

Ever since I was very young...
When I was so innocent and ignorant..
I will dedicate myself to love God..
Filling full and feeling our beloved God 
In me, with me, around me and accompanying me... 

Having such a mission and vision of God..
I am not without exposure to other gods or influences..
I am not without exposure to foul plays or affluence..
I am not without attacks of furry or negatives...
But I always fill myself with God's total confidence..

There were times when I was weak and sick..
There were times of gotten lost and silent...
There were times that I cried and cried my heart out,.
There were times that I felt so alone and unloved..
So what can I do to be right and on the good path?

Getting on my feet, I would wipe my tears..
I would never have myself defeated or in fears...
I know I have installed the REAL FORM AT OF GOD..
THE REAL STRUCTURE AND HIS REAL BEING..
To start with and be on my long spiritual journey...

To me, nothing can be tempting me wrong..
To the many statues or pictures or symbols or just anything...
I see nothing else but God himself smiling and nodding to me..
Why?  How?  Even before a picture of a deity they so called..
I will bow and close my eyes and said to myself....

I SEE ONLY YOU, MY LORD.. 
I SEE AND PRAY TO YOU, MY LORD..
I LOVE AND OFFER MYSELF TO YOU, MY LORD..
I SURRENDER AND I KNOW THAT IT IS STILL YOU, MY LORD..
LORD, YOU ARE IN ALL DISGUISE, MY LORD...

From the many documentary and videos from youtube..
From professionals, doctors, scientists and religious teachers..
From different chanelling and channeled information as above, so below..
From books, videos, people, lessons, intuitions, thoughts, ideas..
I only need just to think and react with references to HIM, our GOD..

I only know that I feel the bliss and comfort from God Himself..
I only know that I understand from God though from different mediums..
He appears in everything, everywhere, every how.. every then... every every...
Just this enormous feeling of HIM, GOD... of HIS LOVE.. OF HIM, ONLY HIM..
IN EVERYTHING... YES.. IN EVERYTHING...
That's how I will always be...

No comments:

Post a Comment