Sunday 26 January 2014

The forest hears you.. and you hears the forest.. only such an unique picture can reveal its state...

Photo: My young cousin Lance died late last night in a car crash. While I didn't know him well, I spent my childhood playing with his mother Bethe on holidays, and I share in her grief. I can't imagine the heartbreak she's feeling now as she processes the tragic loss of her 22-year-old son. Even though she won't see this, I'd like to dedicate this picture to her, as a symbol of the angels that I pray are surrounding her and her other two children, our family, and Lance at this time, and the beautiful, heavenly place that I believe he's in now. What a complete shock it was to hear the news. 

I love you all dearly and I'll see you soon. <3

P.S. Liking this post means you're sympathetic or you like the picture. I know it's always confusing when someone posts something sad. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Art: Last Sanctuary by Takaki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment